Isabel Hospice – It is for 4 to 5 days per week with a salary of £22,000 to £25,000 (pro rata if part time), plus ...
Closing Date: Friday 9th December, 2016.
The role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Managing diaries, scheduling appointments and ensuring relevant paperwork is prepared.
- Filtering emails and highlighting urgent items.
- Preparing and sending correspondence on behalf of the Directors.
- Arranging meetings, preparing and distributing agendas and taking minutes as required.
- Organising and keeping medical rotas up to date in conjunction with the medical team.
- Deputising for the CEO’s PA when required
- Project work
Know anyone suitable? More information and information on how to apply can be found on our website: http://www.isabelhospice.org.uk/join-us/jobs/job-vacancies/detail/pa-to-the-medical-director-director-of-clinical-services