Jane Bryan Beauty Training – Be prepared to claim any losses and mark soon to expire items and old packaging for end of year sale
1) Take stock: Take a full inventory of retail and back bar. Be prepared to claim any losses and mark soon to expire items and old packaging for end of year sale
2) Organise clients: Clean up your database, merging duplicates in your software system.
3) Clean house: Create a 2017 schedule. Deep clean air ducts, water filters, AC filters, floors and windows.
4) Note accomplishments: Reflect on 2016. What are you most proud of?
5) Jot down goals: Daydream for the future. What do you want to improve in 2017?
6) Declutter staff space: Clean out the fridge and cabinets in the staff room.
7) Update first aid: Double check your first aid kit and discard anything expired
8) Check towels etc: Donate damaged items to your local animal shelter etc
9) Give a gift: Have small gifts with your menu available at the desk and in your bag. Thank everyone who has provided a service to your salon, including delivery drivers.
10) Take down the tinsel. Make sure the holiday decorations come down in time so that you can start the new year with a fresh, clean space
Source: Deedee Crosset