TC Autos have a position for a Parts Adviser to join our busy parts department at TC Autos. The role will involve liaising with customers both face to face and on the telephone, as well as liaising with other departments in the Dealership. You will ensure customers and vehicle technicians are dealt with in a timely manner and manage stock control and ordering. The successful candidate will:
• Ensure that all customers at retail and workshop areas are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on the same day
• Complete all administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner
• Communicate and log any discrepancies of stock with the Parts Manager
• Actively support company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
• Be a team player - also with the ability to work under your own initiative.
Confident customer communication skills essential. Experience of the motor industry/vehicle mechanics preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter by email only, to email@example.com ASAP and before 7th December 2016. If you're going to get your CV in by the 7th, let us know it's on the way - preferably before Saturday 3rd December
Like this post if you're interested - tag someone you think might be interested ;)