Terms and Conditions
The Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and by entering the Competition, entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and will be bound by them.
1. The following general terms and conditions apply to all Barbie prize promotions unless superseded by the specific terms of any individual prize promotion. By entering, you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter of each prize draw is Mattel UK Ltd, 3rd Floor, The Porter Building, 1 Brunel Way, Slough SL1 1FQ.
3. In respect of each prize draw, the number of overall winners, and prize details, are as described in the relevant social media post.
4. Prize Promotions can be run on any of Barbie’s social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). The winner/(s) will be selected at random from all entries which are submitted to Mattel UK Ltd.
5. Prize promotions are open to all ROI and UK residents, unless otherwise stated in the relevant prize promotions competition post.
7. All entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
8. This prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
9. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there are no cash alternatives. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or higher value, if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
10. Entrants accept that if they win, Mattel UK Ltd will rely on its legitimate interests to use the winner’s name and county address for the purposes of announcing the winner of this competition to the public. Winners may also be requested to participate in post-event publicity. Winners may object to the publishing of their details or request that less information is published about them at any time.
11. Personal information about the participants will be shared with the prize provider in order that the prizes can be delivered.
12. The winners will be announced on the Barbie UK Facebook page and notified via Facebook messenger within 28 days of the closing date and must provide a postal address and phone number to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner at random.
13. Only one entry per person.
14. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or in full for any reason, such as corrupted web pages or technical malfunction, by the closing date.
15. All entrants must have a valid email address.
16. The decisions of Mattel UK Ltd as the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Winners’ name and county will be available within 28 days of the closing date on request in writing to the Promoter.
18. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The closing date for entries is at 11:45pm, on the date specified in the relevant social media post.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion and/or these terms and conditions if we consider it necessary or appropriate to do so, including for unforeseen reasons beyond our reasonable control.
20. To the fullest extent permissible by law, except for liability arising from fraud or from death or personal injury caused by negligence, the Promoter excludes all liability to you and anyone else for any direct or indirect loss, damage or harm of any kind arising from the Promotion and your participation in it.
21. The promotion will be governed by English law and entrants to the promotion submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.